As Halloween quickly approaches us, it's important to remember the holiday brings serious safety risks. We
encourage you to share safety tips with your kids to keep your family safe and have a fun and spooky Halloween!
- Cross the street at corners, using traffic signals and crosswalks. Look left, right and left again when crossing and keep looking as you cross.
- Always walk on sidewalks or paths.
- Don't approach any houses with their lights off.
- If you can, it’s best to trick or treat in a group and not alone.
- Make sure costumes can be seen. Carry around a glow stick or flashlight to ensure you are seen by drivers.
- Inspect treats before indulging. Discard any treats that aren't sealed or are expired.
We wish everyone a safe and spooky Halloween!