Board of Supervisors Meeting
January 19 2021 07:00 PM
- 09:00 PM
The Middletown Township Board of Supervisors will be holding a virtual meeting on Tuesday, January 19. Just as before, residents can view the meeting live on television (Comcast Channel 22 or Verizon Channel 30), on YouTube, or on the Township's website.
The agenda for this meeting is available here.
Residents are encouraged to provide feedback to the Board of Supervisors before and during public meetings. Public comment on agenda items will occur on each item before a vote is made. Public comment on non-agenda items will occur at the end of the meeting. Anyone providing public comment must begin by stating their name and address for the record.
Making a Public Comment BEFORE the Meeting:
Public comments made prior to the meeting must be submitted by 5 PM on the night of the meeting. Residents will have two options:
– send an email to email@example.com
. Please indicate “Public Comment” in the subject line.
– send a text message to (215) 995-1249. Standard messaging rates may apply.
Making a Public Comment DURING the Meeting
Residents will be able to join the Zoom meeting audience online or by dialing in.
For Zoom participants:
• Zoom Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86791905582
• To make a comment, the Board Chairperson will ask anyone interested in making a comment to use the Raise Your Hand feature.
• Viewers with raised hands will be brought into the meeting, one at a time, to make a comment with their video on. Residents may activate their video and unmute themselves at this time.
For dial-in participants:
• Call 1 (301) 715- 8592
o Enter Meeting ID: 867 9190 5582#
• To make a comment, press *9 to raise your hand
• When you are called on, press *6 to unmute yourself
Residents will be removed from the virtual meeting room once their comment is made, but will remain in the Zoom audience. The Board Chairperson and/or moderator, at any time, reserves the right to mute a participant, end the video stream of a participant, or terminate/end the meeting at his or her discretion, due to hackers, inappropriate language, or any other activity deemed inappropriate.
We ask for everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate through these unprecedented times and work through these virtual public meetings. We welcome comments and suggestions for our virtual meeting protocols for future meetings.