Here is an efficient way to let us know if a traffic signal is not working. It's easy! Just fill out the form below and click the "Submit" button and we'll take care of the problem. You can also call our Public Works Department at 215-943-2900 or the Police Department (non-emergency) at 215-949-1000 to report the problem.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Location: (Cross Streets)
Select Problem: