Who do I contact if I am having issues with my water and sewer service?
Residents should contact the company to which they pay their bill.  Click here for a list of water and sanitary sewer providers serving Middletown Township.

How do I report issues or potholes on state roads?
Call the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation hotline at 215-345-6060 ext. 4.

How do I report a downed utility pole or line?
Call the proper utility, if know.  For PECO issues call 1-800-841-4141.  Click here for a complete list of the utilities serving Middletown Township.

What about tree and shrub trimming?
    In most cases, trees interfering with vehicle visibility must be trimmed by the property owner. All trees must be maintained to provide 7 feet of clearance above sidewalks and 9 feet above streets.and 14 feet over public highways. Trees and shrubs are are to be kept trimmed so they do not block the view of a stop sign or speed limit sign.  Property owners on corners and intersections should make sure trees and shrubs are trimmed in such a way to maintain a 20-foot radius "line of sight" for vehicles and pedestrians at the corners and intersections.