Disabled Persons Advisory Board
The Disabled Persons Advisory Board assists the Township in all matters necessary to comply with the mandates of the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides a forum to for the public to address the problems and concerns of the disabled in our community, and provides education and resources to benefit members of the community with disabilities.
Maria Miller, Chairperson
Christine Sadjian-Peacock, Vice Chairperson
Jay Patel, Secretary
Download a brochure with additional information on this board:
- Disabled Persons Advisory Board Brochure (2 page(s) 59 KB)
To apply for a vacancy on any Board or Commission, download the application below, fill it out, and mail it to Middletown Township, 3 Municipal Way, Langhorne, PA 19047, or fax it to 215-750-3801
- Boards and Commissions Application (1 page(s) 24 KB)
See a possible ADA violation or accessibility concern? Please fill out this form to report it.
- General information from the ADA regarding accessibility laws and regulations
- Alert cards are available for drivers and passengers with hearing disabilities and autism to alert first responders of potential communication difficulties
- PA Premise Alert can notify first responders of the presence of someone with a disability in the home