If you do not find the answer to your question, please call Parks & Recreation at 215-750-3890.

I am having trouble registering for a program online.

   Call the Parks, Recreation & Community Services Office at 215-750-3890 and the staff will walk you through the process.

Where can I find a map of the park locations? 

   Click here for the Parks and Open Space Map.

How do I report an issue in one of the parks? 

   Click here to submit a Request for Service.

How do I register my child with a local youth sports organization for baseball or soccer?

   Middletown Athletic Association Web site www.middletownaa.com

   Langhorne Athletic Association Web site www.langhorneaa.org

   Hulmeville Soccer Club Web site www.Hulmevillesoccer.com

   Lower Bucks Lacrosse Web site www.lowerbuckslacrosse.org

   Neshaminy Wildcats Athletic Association www.neshaminywildcats.org

   Hibernian Rugby Football Club www.hiborugby.com

   Lower Bucks Basketball Group www.lowerbucksbasketball.com

How do I suggest an idea for a program?

   If you have an idea for a recreation program, email or call the Middletown Township Program Coordinator at 215-750-3890.

How can my group do community service in a park?

   Contact the Parks, Recreation & Community Services Department by email or call 215-750-3890.

Can I rent a room at the Community Center or Municipal Center for a private event?

   The Municipal Center may not be used for private parties.  The Community Center has several rooms available for private
   parties.  The Barn located at Middletown Community Park is also available for private parties.  Click here for complete        rental information.

How do I report graffiti?

   Middletown is a member of Towns Against Graffiti (TAG). TAG removes graffiti from public and private property throughout the Township. You can report graffiti using the Request for Service Application or call in your report to 267-550-9999.